The last 3 pieces of Soviet bromportrait paper 😦
I needed a break from all this uptight pushing and shoving. So I brewed some tea.
I haven’t worked much with cyanotypes because I don’t really care for blue prints. But with Covid keeping me out of the darkroom and all the ingredients sitting in my studio, it made sense to try.
A little research made it clear that toning gave me more options than just blue. Here are the results so far. look for more as I work through the process.
The black: coffee
The gold: tea
The garden is in bloom!
A few prints from my latest darkroom adventures.
Getting to the end of my pack of expired Kodak Kodabromide paper. I would like to get more, but the Ebay sellers are not very trustworthy and they really gouge you on the shipping charges.
Here are the highlights from my past few weeks in the darkroom. Most of these are printed on some expired Kodak Kodabromide paper I got from eBay. One is expired Agfa Brovira 111. Which is which should be obvious 🙂
Kris finally got some new flowers–lilies. Shot them with my Diana set up on Ilford Hp5 pushed to 3200. Looking forward to printing some of these!
The weather wasn’t horrible yesterday so I took my Speed Graphic with the DIY lens outside. I wanted to see what the lens would look like wide open at medium distance. And then I shot some close-ups of dead flowers too. Film is my last few sheets of Ilford Ortho Plus.